I'm a dreamer. A God-sized dreamer. (Luke 1:37)
- Make a difference with my difference.
- Be a speaker for the Belong Tour.
- Speak at IF : Gathering.
- Speak at Winter Jam.
- Start a podcast.
- Collaborate with Christian artists.
- Be a full-time speaker and writer.
- Finish and publish my book. (Four chapters are FINISHED!)
- Have my book's forward be written by Natalie Grant.
- Give a TED talk.
- Give a Q Women Talk.
- Speak at the Free Will Baptist National Youth Conference.
- Work for a hospital by leading hospital sensitivity talks.
- Become an international speaker.
- Share my story on Focus on the Family.
- Move back to Nashville.
- Be published in a Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
- Meet Rick Vujicic and work with him.
- Meet Lizzie Velasquez and work with her.
- Share my story on Buzzfeed.
- Use my story for God's glory.
|Sharing the stage with Natalie Grant and Charlotte Gambol|
on January 15, 2016, during Dare to Be in Sacramento,
California. God-sized dreams DO come true.
God-sized dreams that became a God-sized reality:
- Encouraged others with my story on K-LOVE on January 6, 2017.
- Went to Japan. (2007, 2008, 2011.)
- Worked for a mission organization overseas for 6 months in London, England, January 2012-June 2012.
- Had a professional video made in November of 2014.
- Spoke at a Youth Camp January and February of 2015.
- Was accepted to the National Publicity Summit in December of 2015.
- Shared the stage with Natalie Grant during Dare to Be on January 15, 2016.
- I met Rick Guidotti, who runs Positive Exposure - and I was photographed by him, which happened of April 2016.
- In November of 2014, I had a professional video made about my story.