doing as a blogger.
Just like last year, I want YOU to be my Valentine.
You might be wondering, "How can I be your Valentine??" Fair question.
Because Valentine's Day is the 14th of February, I'm going to list 14 items that I love - and I'm going to giveaway an item to TWO of my readers. (Maybe you??)
Here are the rules to enter the giveaway:
- "Like" my Crystal Hodges page on Facebook. (If you've already done this - thank you! You can skip to rule #2 and #3.)
- Write on my Facebook post that links to this blog entry, and tell me which item you'd like to receive. (If you're torn between a few of the items - don't fret. Just list the items you're interested in...If you're picked, I will surprise you with one of them!)
- Share this blog post with your friends.
On February 10th, 2017 (at 5 pm California time), I'll pick two people. Once I pick the two people, I'll announce their names on my Facebook page and I will then private message those selected, requesting their address.
And in case you're wondering....Yes, I am including my international friends in this giveaway! :-)
This is one way of thanking you for playing such a huge part in my journey. You've spent your time reading my blog, encouraging, and supporting me. This is the least I can do to thank you for being one of my 'people'.
Okay...So, what are 14 of my favorite things from the last 12 months?
- Book: Finding Your Voice by Natalie Grant
- Flavored Pistachios (Pick a flavor: Chili Lemon, Guacamole, Jalapeño, or Chipotle They're a California specialty!)
- Travel Coffee Mug: Camera Lens
- Movie: A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story
- Game: Five Crowns Card Game
- Book: Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard by Jennie Allen
- Bicycle Pizza Cutter
- Children's Book: Adventures with Barefoot Critters by Teagan White
- Cookie Cutter: I Love You (ASL)
- CD: Love Remains by Hilary Scott & The Scott Family
- Book: Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
- Movie: Pete's Dragon
- CD: Britt Nicole (Deluxe Edition) by Britt Nicole
- Coffee Mug: Oh, Snap!
Thanks again for being such great friends and for reading my blog. I'm thankful for you, and I can't wait to celebrate Valentine's Day with you.
The Travelin' Chick,